Lotte Department Store, Main Store (롯데백화점 본점 / 乐天百货 总店 / 樂天百貨 本店 / ロッテ百貨店 本店) is located in Myeongdong (명동/明洞) district, Seoul (서울/首尔/首爾/ソウル).
Good place for shopping luxury goods and having some foods. Duty Free floors are always crowded.
1. Opening Hours
- 10:30 am ~ 8:00 pm (normally)
Lotte Duty Free (9F, 10F, 11F)
- Don’t forget to prepare your passport and flight details, if you want to buy.
- Always busy and over crowded with tourists.
Food Court & Supermarket (B1)
- You can eat some foods at the Food Court on the basement floor (B1).
- Also you can buy some Korean products at the Lotte Supermarket. But not cheap.
If you don’t know where to go for eating in Myeongdong, the food court is good. Or restaurants located on the top floor (12F, 13F).
But don’t eat too much here. There are many things to eat and restaurants in Myeongdong Street.