DAISO (다이소/大创/大創/ダイソー) is a large franchise of Dollar Stores (like a Dollar Tree/1000-won shop/100円ショップ) in Korea. You can find thousands of items from home supplies to stationary for relatively low prices.
You can find lots of DAISO stores in Seoul. DAISO in Myeongdong district (명동본점/明洞总店/明洞本店) is a small store but always crowded with tourists. I think it is a great place to buy souvenirs or travel supplies.
1. Opening Hours
- 10:00 am ~ 10:00 pm (everyday)
2. Wide Range of Items
DAISO is definitely one of my favorite store brand. I went to DAISO very frequently for buying household goods and kitchenware. You can find a wide range of items in any local DAISO store. (DAISO Myeongdong branch as well)
- Household Items
- Kitchenware, Laundry, Bath Items
- Cosmetics, Make-up, Beauty Care Items
- Stationary, Toys, Tools
- Food, Snacks
- And much more…
Address : 43, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea (View in Google Maps)
4. How to Get There by Subway (Seoul Metro)
- Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (을지로입구역/乙支路入口站/ウルチロイックえき) on Subway Line 2, Exit 5 (or 6)
- Myeong-dong Station (명동역/明洞站/ミョンドンえき) on Subway Line 4, Exit 6 (or 7)